- 1/2 pound ground mild pork sausage (Used 1/4 lb. ground pork)
- 1/2 pound ground beef (Used 1/4 lb.)
- 1 (15-ounce) can jalapeño ranch-style pinto beans, drained (Used 7.5 oz)
- 2/3 cup canned diced tomatoes and green chiles (Used 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (Used 1/2 tsp.)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (Used 1/2 tsp.)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (Used 1/4 tsp.)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (Used 1/4 tsp.)
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup (Used 5 oz)
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (Used 5 oz)
- 1 (10-ounce) can enchilada sauce (Used 5 oz)
- 9 (6-inch) corn tortillas (Used 2 burritos)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese (Used for 1 layer/cover top)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese (Used cover top)
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced (Left out)
- 4 green onions, chopped (Left out)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (Left out)
- 1 medium avocado, chopped (Sliced small and topped Lasagna)
- Cook sausage and ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain. Stir in beans and next 5 ingredients; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Stir together soups and enchilada sauce in a saucepan; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon one-third of sauce onto bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish; top with 3 tortillas. Spoon half of beef mixture and one-third of sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with half of Cheddar cheese. Top with 3 tortillas; repeat layers ending with tortillas. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese and next 3 ingredients.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Top with avocado.
Courtesy of: myrecipes.com