Cooking Time: 45 min
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1/2 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, undrained
- 1/2 (16-ounce) can cannellini beans, undrained
- 1/2 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 5 oz. spinach (chopped)
- 6 oz. green beans
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 (16-ounce) can garbanzo beans (chick peas), undrained
- 1 cup cooked pasta
- Combine all ingredients except pasta. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, once complete, add to your meal per serving, so your pasta doesn’t absorb all of your broth.
Recipe Courtesy of: mrfood.com